What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. Cookies are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- Marketing - PicSafe's website uses the Facebook SDK and Google AdSense. These services sets cookies that are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to allow these services to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
Our cookies are not used to identify you personally.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed.
Managing cookies in your browser
Most browsers allow you to:
- See what cookies you've got and delete them on an individual basis;
- Block third-party cookies;
- Block cookies from particular sites;
- Block all cookies from being set; and
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser.
If you chose to delete cookies, you should be aware that any preferences will be lost. Also, if you block cookies completely many websites (including ours) might not work properly.