Did you know 85% of doctors use an iPhone?

January 19, 2017

Other Blog Entries

Get the latest news on PicSafe and Mobile Clinical Photography

Success!

You've been subscribed to our newsletter.

85 percent iphone

According to research by Doximity, 85% of doctors use an iPhone, and it is probably fair to assume that almost all of the remaining 15% use a smartphone running Android given smartphone use is almost ubiquitous.

According to IDC, these ratios are almost entirely reverse when compared to the general population. In November 2016 it was 86.6% Android, 12.5% iOS and 0.3% Windows Phone, 0.4% other. (Not sure what happened to the other 0.2% but let's go with it.)

85 percent iphone