You've been subscribed to our newsletter.
You can understand why it went viral, and you can understand why it was picked up the by the media all over the world. But still there are so many unanswered questions!
More importantly, how could a hospital let this happen?
Here are but a few of the news sites that ran with the story.
Not to be outdone, a little while later Fox News reported a made getting a chopstick lodges in his penis.
Hopefully, this is the last we talk about the use of eating utensils in this manner.