We have released an update to PicSafe on both the App Store and Google Play. The adds support for iOS 11, Android 8, a few new features and a few little bug fixes.
If you go to the App Store app on your iPhone, or the Google Play App on your Android, you will be prompted to install the latest version.
- Added support for iOS 11.
- Added support for Android 8.
- Added an "Inferred" consent option for our Canadian friends.
- Made the "Send To" screen easier to understand/use.
- Displayed the app version number at the bottom of the settings screen.
- Added instructions on the QR code and Bar code screens (iOS only).
- Changed the design of various Android buttons to be more Android-like.
- Fixed an issue on Android 8 where you could not attach a report to an email.
- Fixed an issue on Android 7+ where you could not view a PDF report.
- Fixed a bug where the Enterprise License page did not open on the pricing page in some situations.
- Fixed a bug where the keyboard did not register taps on some Android devices running Android 5.0
- Fixed a bug where the "Patient to complete" green bar (signed consent) would not render properly on Android.
- Displayed the purchase button on the Android Pricing page.